[governance] Draft http://www.igcaucus.org/digress.it/archives/24

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sun Mar 6 02:17:39 EST 2011

I have drafted a suggested statement for our input to the CSTD's report on the IGF.  In case it sounds familiar, 90% of this comes from our previous submissions.  Thus, credit for drafting it actually has to be shared around a lot of people including several of our previous coordinators.  I've also used Marilia's dot-point discussion summaries that she posted to the list, but fleshed them out.

WE MUST FINALISE THIS STATEMENT BY 14 MARCH 2011.  That does not leave us much time.  Therefore, to expedite the process of finalising the statement, I request that you comment using our online discussion space, which allows you to leave fine-grained paragraph-level comments:

http://www.igcaucus.org/digress.it/archives/24

If you have a strong aversion to the use of Web-based tools, then you can also comment here.  We will have to try to call consensus on this by THIS FRIDAY.  So please make your comments before then, so that I can incorporate them quickly into a final version and send out the consensus call poll.

Thanks for your understanding of the abbreviated deadline that we face.
--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers for Fair Financial Services
World Consumer Rights Day, 15 March 2011
Join the global consumer movement in demanding access to safe, fair and competitive markets in financial services for all.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/wcrd2011

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.