[governance] Synthesising input for IG4D session at IGF Kenya 2011

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:54:42 EST 2011

Dear All,

I have volunteered to lead the "The Development Agenda / Internet
Governance For Development IG4D" Session so that we can suggest and
take 5-6 questions to act as what type of questions can stimulate
discussion under this. The IGF Secretariat has proposed a deadline of
10 March.

We are reviving last year's IG4D mailing list that already includes
60+ members from all stakeholder groups so I would like to take the
opportunity for more volunteers to join in and assist with this on the
IG4D list. Kindly respond to me as soon as possible if you would like
to join the list and want to help.

If anyone has any reflections to share on how the IG4D session went in
Vilnius, how to carry these issues forward and so on, please do share
them with the group!

The mailing list information is:

"iG4D - Internet Governance For Development" session working group Address:
http://groups.google.com/group/ig4d

To subscribe to this group, please send email to
ig4d+subscribe at googlegroups.com

To post to this group, send email to
ig4d at googlegroups.com

I look forward to everyone's active participation.

--
Regards.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org