[governance] New dynamic membership list on the Web site

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Jun 27 02:54:22 EDT 2011

On 27/06/11 14:30, vincent solomon wrote:
> I have not seen my name in any of the lists . I am Vincent Solomon
> Aliama ,I joined this year . Please tell me what i should do to get set.

You need not do anything.  Your name will appear on the list of
qualified members exactly two months after you signed up, which will be
17 July.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator*

Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups
that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent
and authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member
organisations in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international
movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere.
_www.consumersinternational.org <http://www.consumersinternational.org/>_
_Twitter @ConsumersInt <http://twitter.com/Consumers_Int>_

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't