[governance] ECOSOC

Renate Bloem (Gmail) renate.bloem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:06:41 EDT 2011

Hi Philippe,

I have tried to accredit you under CIVICUS, hope it is not too late
BTW, this item will only be dealt with on Tuesday, 26 July, 10h00-11h030
Best
Renate

Renate Bloem
Main Representative
Civicus UN Geneva
Tel:/Fax +33450 850815/16
Mobile : +41763462310
renate.bloem at civicus.org
renate.bloem at gmail.com
skype: Renate.Bloem

CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation
PO BOX 933, 2135, Johannesburg, South Africa
www.civicus.org
Read e-CIVICUS, a free weekly newsletter on civil society
(http://www.civicus.org/ecivicus-newsletter)

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.