[governance] ECOSOC

Philippe Blanchard philippe.blanchard at me.com
Thu Jul 21 05:35:13 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Am based in Lausanne and can pop up to Geneva. Anyone knows the access condition for public viewing ? Where can I register ?

Best regards,
Philippe

On Jul 21, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Izumi AIZU wrote:

Wolfgang, thanks for raising this important, but sometimes invisible, or hard
to notice, information.

We really need someone there to monitor and report, at least.

izumi

2011/7/21 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang"
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>:

> Hi
>
> who follows the ECOSOC meeting In Geneva next week?  Agenda Itenm 13b "Science and technology for development" reads as follows:
>
> *       Report of the Commission on Science and Technology for Development on its fourteenth session (E/2011/31)
> *       Report of the Secretary-General on enhanced cooperation on international public policy issues pertaining to the Internet (E/2011/103 <http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/66/77> )
> *       Report of the Secretary-General on progress made in the implementation of and follow-up to the outcomes of the World Summit on the Information Society at the regional and international levels (A/66/64 - E/2011/77 <http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/66/64> )
> *       Report of the Working Group on improvements to the Internet Governance Forum (A/66/67-E/2011/79 <http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/66/67> )
>
> The sessions starts July 22 and ends July 29.
>

> Thanks
>

> wolfgang

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<