[governance] FW: TP: city government exercising policy on Google Applications / consumer rights / Consumer Protection Act / trial period

Kerry Brown kerry at kdbsystems.com
Thu Jul 14 22:41:24 EDT 2011

Paul

I have no problem with the fact that we disagree on what constitutes a democracy. I was offended by the reference to Hitler. It was a statement intended, intentionally or not, to discredit by inference. When that happens I tend to lose interest in continuing. It has been a good discussion presenting many sides to a complex issue. I think we've pretty much talked it out though. We seem to have drawn our lines in the sand and are just restating our opinions in different ways. If this were a board meeting it would be time to call the question :)

Kerry Brown

     governance at lists.cpsr.org