[governance] FW: TP: city government exercising policy on Google Applications / consumer rights / Consumer Protection Act / trial period

Kerry Brown kerry at kdbsystems.com
Thu Jul 14 15:19:24 EDT 2011

I take offence at the Hitler reference.

You have your beliefs about the democratic process by which CIRA is
governed. My beliefs are different. CIRA is governed solely by the members
electing the voting board members.  Ex-oficio board members advise, not
govern.

It looks like we will not come to an agreement. It is fine with me that
our opinions are different. Despite your claim to the contrary this does
feel like a personal attack. Because of this I'm done with our
conversation.

Kerry Brown

     governance at lists.cpsr.org