[governance] Internet blackout in Egypt

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jan 28 08:07:20 EST 2011

Hi,

This is all one reason while, though I think policy and Internet Governance moves are critical, we need to support the continuing development of technology that stays ahead of any government's ability to shut if off or block it.  This is one reason also for protecting the notion of non centralized services and furthering their development.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org