[governance] CSTD IX. Conclusions and recommendations

Graciela Selaimen graciela at nupef.org.br
Wed Jan 26 14:35:33 EST 2011

Thanks for the feedback, Jeannette. I wasn't in Vilnius, unfortunately.
Your comment on the disappointment with the workshops' reports makes me
think that it's important to reflect not only how workshops are
organized but also why they are held. Perhaps it's time to think of a
way to give more meaning to workshops in the IGF and to expect more
commitment from workshop organizers in formulating concrete messages as
an outcome of these events - not only formal, bureaucratic reports.

graciela

     governance at lists.cpsr.org