[governance] Revised version of statement on themes for Nairobi

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:39:29 EST 2011

While we seek consensus on finalization of this statement, I would
also like to put forward the need to suggest sub-topics and certain
details to these sub-topics so that they can be deliberated at the MAG
meeting. The MAG requires topics to be discussed and/or debated before
seeking consensus from members to be finalized. If that groundwork is
available, it would add great value to this effort and achieving some
significant results.

-- Fouad

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa