[governance] Draft statement on Nairobi meeting programme

Charity Gamboa charityg at diplomacy.edu
Mon Jan 24 18:39:00 EST 2011

I agree with A2K as the fourth agenda. As what Thomas Friedman announced
that the "*the world is flat*" (Brief History of the 21st Century) - it has
also presented us with the idea that "*with new opportunities, new
challenges, new partners, but also new dangers…economic competition in a
flat world would be more equal and more intense*.."

Regards,
Charity