[governance] CSTD Q8- Inclusiveness and participation

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:56:58 EST 2011

Dear All,

This link has a list of organisations within the Pacific that deal with ICT:

http://www.forumsec.org.fj/pages.cfm/economic-governance/ict-2/

and having said that the list is not an exhaustive list but they contribute
in one way or another to the ICT strategy within the Pacific. It does not
include Civil Society except for one.

Kind Regards,

Sala