[governance] Agenda for IGF Nairobi - IGC proposals

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Mon Jan 17 11:28:50 EST 2011

Wolfgang,

OK, point taken, the world definitely needs more acronyms.

Kidding.

(But Fouad I do agree with Wolfgang it is a really good acronym. Since Tim Wu has wandered off to other topics you could get a book deal with that one I bet...seriously.)

Still for IGF VI, W2 at NN  would concede the possibility that there should be different rules for wired and wireless - Internet.

My 2 cents.

Lee