[governance] Tunisia

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Sun Jan 16 18:15:15 EST 2011

At last ! Our brilliant bloggers and mailers were completely absent from this major event happenining in Tunisia, at least on the governance list. As if "governance" was an Internet specific affair ....

I also remember these numerous tunisian "Not Really Non Governmental Organizations"  and the deleterious athmosphere they happened to create during the meetings in the well-named Tunis Phase ! This was the very reason for CSDPTT's absence on the Tunis Summit. Hopefully, this will not re-happen and this is worthy to be said.

On the other hand, we, the civil society, should strongly support those tunisian CS orgs who share our values of freedom and democracy and therefore were forced to silence and/or barred from partipating to the WSIS outside Tunisia and even during the Tunis Summit.

let's do our best together for a better future for all Tunesians !

Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT