[governance] Tunisia

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:11:03 EST 2011

Anriette,
People here have been delivered from the dictatorship of Ben Ali.
Everyone know become free to express himself and discuss what ever he
wants. I personally was not able to write such email before 15/01/2011
Thank you for all your support for Tunisia and hope that our friends
from Arab World will take this huge opportunity to wake up.
Khaled

     governance at lists.cpsr.org