[governance] Phase 2 of improvements to the IGC Web site

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Jan 12 00:55:53 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 23:38 -0600, Charity Gamboa wrote:
> [1] Under LDAP Attributes in my account- I would not be able to update
> any information on those fields?

It works for me, but others report it doesn't work for them.  I will be
looking into it, so if it doesn't work for you please just wait.

> [2] I agree with Marilia regarding a calendar, especially for any
> proposal deadline that IGC is heading
> [3] Can we have an area where upcoming events like ARIN, IGF
> meetings/consultations, ICANN events and et al can be viewed on the
> home page? Perhaps just some events that CS members can be aware of.

Yes, for sure.  This can be incorporated into the calendar system.

> [4] Is there an archive of statements that IGC has submitted for the
> past year(s)?

Yes under "Statements" at the top or side of the page - actually, this
part hasn't changed.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Empowering Tomorrow’s Consumers
CI World Congress, 3-6 May 2011, Hong Kong

Businesses, governments and civil society are invited to join consumer
groups from around the world for four days of debate and discussion on
the issues that matter most to consumers. Register now!
http://www.consumersinternational.org/congress

Twitter #CICongress

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless
necessary.