[governance] CSTD nominations

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Tue Jan 11 14:46:30 EST 2011

In message <4D2C9DEA.1080102 at cafonso.ca>, at 16:14:02 on Tue, 11 Jan
2011, Carlos A. Afonso <ca at cafonso.ca> writes
>Good to know we have at least one "new blood" in the NomCom. Congrats,
>Marilia! :)

Agreed, and hopefully (given the accelerated timescale) only one trip to
Geneva to cope with, which can possibly be combined with the next IGF
Open Consultations. I look forward to the announcement of when the IGF
Improvement WG will be meeting, whether it will have any remote
observers, and so on.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org