[governance] New membership database: choose your own username

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:29:34 EST 2011

I have the similar problem on web interface. But both my Organization
name and homepage URL are wrong, not what I had input. I tried to
correct them but my edition triggered a warning.

 "    * warning: ldap_modify() [function.ldap-modify]: Modify: Object
class violation in
/home/igc/www/drupal-6.20/sites/all/modules/ldap_integration/includes/LDAPInterface.inc
on line 260.
    * The data was not written to LDAP."

Now the wrong information is automatically resumed. It seems a bug.
How can it be fixed?

Hong

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Tijani BEN JEMAA
<tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn> wrote:
> Jeremy,
>

> I registered as you asked, and now, I received the username and the
> password. I noticed 3 anomalies:
>
> ·         Under “organization”, there is a name that I don’t know, and that
> is not the name of my organization
>
> ·         Under “Home page”, there is an URL which is my organization one
>
> ·         Under “History”, it’s mentioned that I’m member since 10 hours or
> so. Does it mean that I’m now considered a new member of the IGC?

> Tijani BEN JEMAA
>
> Vice Chairman of CIC
>
> World Federation of Engineering Organizations
>
> Phone : + 216 70 825 231
>
> Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
>
> Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

Dr. Hong Xue
Professor of Law
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China