[governance] Re: moving more regarding which countries are part of the g77

Miguel Alcaine miguel.alcaine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:35:16 EST 2011

Dear all,

When we talk of g77, we should keep in mind that g77 has about 134 countries. Sometimes, a country position may be taken as a g77 position. Labeling positions may contribute to polarization. One of the difficulties g77 has, is to produce consensus which encompasses all countries' interests.

best,

Miguel

Sent from my iPad

     governance at lists.cpsr.org