AW: [governance] Re: moving more

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 08:49:46 EST 2011

I agree with Avri and c.a. on this... I fail to see how an externally
selected group drawn from a self-selected group reporting to a top down
appointed group and communicating with a group whose provenance I have no
idea of can be understood to be "bottom up", but maybe I've missed something
along the way.