[governance] Re: moving more

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Sat Feb 26 11:32:09 EST 2011

Hi,

I thought the IGC consensus view was that messages/outcomes/recommendations of some sort out of IGF whether generated partially or wholly from plenaries or workshops and/or inter-sessional activities would be a good thing if it could be navigated.

Though a few voices still prefer all talk and no rec; which as I have previously highlighted was never - required of IGF.

So....maybe its premature to say what has or has not been recommended is or is not in conformance with IGC.

 Even if G77 nations also think actually getting to that point is a good thing.

Lee