[governance] MAG meeting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Feb 25 13:31:13 EST 2011

On 25 Feb 2011, at 18:16, Adam Peake wrote:

> There was (and is) no chair for there to be any advisors to.

I can confirm this point from my position as a member of the secretariat.

>From the same vantage point i would contend that there still is a MAG and that the people on the 2010 MAG are still the MAG, at least for all intents and purposes, until notified otherwise.

As for what happened under the Chatham house rule during the 10 minute meeting,  there is little I can say other that anyone can admit to what they themselves said as long as it does not identify the opinions of others by either name or stakeholder group.

cheers,

a.
in my secretariat consultant role (which ends 31 March 2011) defined as:

     governance at lists.cpsr.org