[governance] Quick wrap-up meeting today, 6 pm (or as soon as MAG meeting is over) in Geneva

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Feb 24 08:48:11 EST 2011

Hi,

Several CS members expressed their concern that we are not doing as much
as we could during the 2-day IGF consultation meeting. To improve that, well
it is bit late, I admit, I like to ask for a short meeting today for
those of us in
Geneva, to just quickly exchange each views on the way forward, including,
but not limited to, CSTD WG meeting starting tomorrow.

Place - Cafeteria.  Duration max 15 min. (for those who will stay, fine).

I am aware some of us have got their own business already this afternoon
and evening, but for those who have some time available, please.

For those who are not here, but want to give inputs, you are most welcome.

I also ask for CSTD WG member to have morning meeting tomorrow and
the day after, at Hotel Majestic, the meeting venue. Can we start at 8 am?

best,

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org