[governance] Re: Remote participation for the open consultations and MAG meeting

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Feb 24 06:29:22 EST 2011

Hi there,

It was not clear that a meeting was going to be held so I've got other
commitments,
and wasn't able to go once the MAG meeting was announced. Too late for
me, especially
funding-wise thought I was in Strasbourg yesterday. Now in San
Francisco.

In any case, I am following the meeting remotely, and happy to liaise
with Izumi and others as requested.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org