[governance] MAG meeting

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Feb 24 05:57:43 EST 2011

I was ready to confine myself as "observer" meaning giving more
role to the MAG members, but still wanted to make "minimal"
comments when we feel appropriate and Chair also recognizes so.

Same goes true for remote participation - as the transcription is fed
live globally, why can't we take comments from online participants
in a similar manner, being coordinated by coordinator.

I can also stay here and submit comments online, and let the
Secretariat or Chair to pick-up these online comments as appropriate.

Just making f2f meeting and not taking other means is bit hard to
accept.

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *