[governance] Re: Remote participation for the open consultations and MAG meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Feb 24 04:59:11 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ops, sorry. Only MAG members and IGOs can raise comments. Observers here and
> online cannot.

That would seem to be the case.

I think there has been a mistake.  The precedent of all in the room
being able to speak when the MAG's mandate has not been renewed goes
back 3 or 4 years.

What I find concerning is that the IGO observers are allowed to speak,
but the rest are not. This takes us back to the earliest days of the
MAG.

As for discussion in the room, an hour has been spent atalking about
the name of the meeting :-)

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org