[governance] IGF Open Consultation - Day 1

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Feb 23 03:54:32 EST 2011

In 10 minutes, the IGF open consultation will begin (in theory).

I plan to read out our statement on themes (in summary).
Now, Parminder, Anriette, Marilia, Betamcourt and myself are
discussing about the IGF format, outcome, etc. We may suggest
today that iGF will become more of a "process", not ending at
the final day of Kenya meeting, may propose to have working group
on main themes to come to produce "Outcome" reports, say
two month after Kenya meeting, etc.

We will not claim this as CS consensus, but will try to articulate.
Any comments or suggestions are very much welcome.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

                                  Japan