[governance] I have a new positon at ITU

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:15:43 EST 2011

Dear Miguel,
Thank you for the good cooperation we had during your posting in Geneva! I wish you success and all the best in your new job. ITU needs people like you in implementing the approach they adopted in Guadalajara "to explore ways and means for greater collaboration and coordination between ITU and relevant organizations involved in the development of IP-based networks and the future internet"
Best,
Yrjö