[governance] Re: [goverance] Your support for a petition

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Mon Feb 21 12:03:40 EST 2011

Yes, and only on these grounds. Everything else should be outside
ICANN's scope, and should only be considered through due process
initiated from the outside (be the petitioners gov or non gov). This is
what we defended in the "keep the core neutral" campaign...

So, as I said, govs will always have the right (as any other community)
to *request* a veto -- BTW, govs being or not part of the GAC.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org