[governance] Results of consensus call on themes statement

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Sun Feb 6 23:27:24 EST 2011

Dear Jeremy Malcolm,
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
Pls include us. I had casted my vote.

With best regards,

Bazlu
_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council]
&
Head, Community Radio Academy

House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
Cell: 01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105
E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net www.bnnrc.net