[governance] APC's inputs for the programme of the IGF 2011

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Wed Feb 2 22:25:36 EST 2011

Dear Valeria Betancourt,
Greetings form Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
Thank you very much for your nice mail regarding APC's inputs for the
programme of the IGF 2011

with  best wishes,

Bazlu
_________________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council]
&
Head, Community Radio Academy

House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
Cell: 01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105
E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net www.bnnrc.net