[governance] Countdown to New Year [2012]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 22:28:39 EST 2011

Awesome almost 2012 in Jamaica and we are excited about the developments in
Jamaica and look forward to seeing how the global community can share their
experiences in true IGF collaborative spirit and engagement. There are also
some exciting plans lined up for 2012 and it will be great to see various
countries highlighted etc.

Happy New Year!