[governance] Brazil's negotiator Guilherme Patriota's on IPRs in Geneva (ACTA, TRIPS, etc)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Dec 29 14:53:45 EST 2011

Riaz K Tayob <riaz.tayob at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Could you please also provide the exact reference for the
> > publication where this article will appear? (I'll be
> > quoting from it right away.)
>
> I am not sure, received personally.
>
> Perhaps check out the CUTS website?

It looks like the article will appear in this volume:

Pradeep S. Mehta, Atul Kaushik, Rashid S. Kaukab (eds.): Reflections
from the Frontline: Developing Country Negotiators in the WTO, to
appear, New Delhi 2012 (Academic Foundation in association with CUTS
International).

Judging from the promotional flyer that is online at the CUTS website
[1], the rest of the volume will likely be very interesting also.

[1] http://www.cuts-international.org/pdf/Reflections_from_the_Frontline_Developing_Country_Negotiators_in_the_WTO.pdf

Greetings,
Norbert
     governance at lists.cpsr.org