[governance] transferring registrars for igcaucus web site

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Dec 26 01:33:13 EST 2011

Hi,

The IGC website may be unreachable  for a few hours.  I am transferring igcaucus.org between registrars - this was the last name I had at GoDaddy as I have been transferring all the domain names i hold from there for about a year now.  Figured now was as good a time as any time to make an end of it.  Hope this short outage on the caucus web site during the holiday does not inconvenience anyone.

It should not be unreachable for long.

avri

     governance at lists.cpsr.org