[governance] SOPA or no SOPA

Daniel Kalchev daniel at digsys.bg
Thu Dec 15 10:37:54 EST 2011

On Dec 15, 2011, at 5:17 PM, Paul Lehto wrote:

> I guarantee you that pharmaceutical lobbyists know how to fly the airplane of government VERY well indeed.

Well, Paul. I do agree with your arguments and they are valid. About the only problem I have is the fine print you added here --- how to fly the Government. Yes, they do! Which was my point, precisely. :)

But "we" are not the Governments. We are the people, who have elected those Governments and entitled them to care for us.

So question is, do those companies know how to fly the airplane of the ordinary people?
Also, do the Governments that fly on those corporation's places really know anymore what they need to do to fly the plane with "us"?
Typically, most passengers in a plane are not pilots….

I for one, would prefer to see situation, where the Governments pilot the plane that carries the Corporations.

The point go "common sense" is that it is.. common. That is, everyone understands it. Just like respect.

Daniel