[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Tina Dam tinadam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:13:37 EST 2011

And the minister's words: http://www.domainforum.bg/bg/privetstvie
and at isoc http://isocbg.wordpress.com/
see paragraph 3.

Using google translate gives the following - which may or may not be a
correct translation:

Given the global nature of the Internet is undeniably important role of the
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers - ICANN - to maintain
credibility and transparency in the management of Internet resources. ICANN
pursue a transparent policy based on strict rules. Although we were
reasonably satisfied with ICANN's refusal to register our string of Cyrillic
requested fast-track for IDN ccTLDs, the Bulgarian government supports this
type of policy.