[governance] Question for those in the US

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 11:40:04 EDT 2011

Dear All,

I am watching on CNN how Hurricane Irene is sweeping through the
United States of America particularly New York and North Carolina.
Firstly, I hope you are all safe and ok. Hurricanes often affect the
Pacific and it is interesting to see it affect the US and am wondering
whether this is out of the ordinary for the US.

I was wondering whether your internet connections are affected via the
Hurricane.

Keep safe and stay well.

Best wishes from Busan, Korea at APNIC 32.

--
Sala

" Perfect Stillness in the midst of the noise".
     governance at lists.cpsr.org