[governance] Another Immovable Legal Object Meeting An Irresistable Internet Force (this time it ain't Taipei...

Sonigitu Ekpe sonigituekpe at crossriverstate.gov.ng
Thu Aug 25 00:15:31 EDT 2011

Dear Sala,

You are making more sense in the thread.
Many do know, but they just want the issue of regulations to sound
like......, we must understand that moving forward entails concrete actions
& efforts rather than leapfogging.

Your points are great and modification of regulations should be seen in
terms of profits.

Best regards,

Sea

On 24 Aug 2011 20:27, "Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro" <