[governance] SURVEY: Public interest representation in the information society

Dixie Hawtin Dixie at global-partners.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 12:22:11 EDT 2011

Great job on the survey, Jeremy, Norbert and all! I have forwarded it on to many people and will follow up in a week or so.

In just came across this powerpoint presentation by David Souter "Mapping Internet Public Policy" and thought it might be of use to some people on this list.
http://www.apc.org/en/system/files/APCMappingInternetPublicPolicy_Slides.pdf

All the best,
Dixie