[governance] Planning for IGF 2011 / Nairobi

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.org
Tue Aug 2 13:08:34 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

After a long absence, i've started following the mailing list again. Many
messages to catch-up on, that is for sure.

I will be attending the upcoming IGF in Nairobi next month, and keen to hear
from those on this list on ways we might be able to coordinate and/or
collaborate on plans for the meeting.

As panels have already been decided, suffice it to say i'm open to
invitations to participate personally and/or to involve one or more of the
delegation i'm hoping to coordinate from South East Asia and a few other
countries.

I'm only just starting my logistics planning, so would be keen to hear
people's recommendations on hotels, etc.

regards

Robert

R. Guerra

Project Director, Internet Freedom, Freedom House

1301 Connecticut Ave. NW Fl.6, Washington, DC 20036

Direct: +1 202 747 7067, Mobile +1 202 569 1800

Email: guerra at freedomhouse.org

Twitter: netfreedom