[governance] Meeting report ECOSOC presentations

Miguel Alcaine miguel.alcaine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:28:37 EDT 2011

Dear All,

ICC, although an entity with roots in the private sector, has ECOSOC
accredited status. ISOC got its accreditation in 2010. For the UN, both are
NGOs with consultative status to ECOSOC.

Best,

Miguel

Disclaimer
My ideas are those of my own and does not represent any position of my
employer or any other institution