[governance] IGF relevance?

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 22:58:40 EDT 2011

Sorry Milton you also made me laugh as I have never said or indicated FCC rulings to have represented my understanding of NN so let's get that straight. As for EU, I don't agree to silo based eu or coe based approaches. This approach to sideline people to certain ruling systems in a particular domain just because they are being discussed is not a good approach Milton and I wasn't expecting this.

 What will happen in Pakistan will happen and what is required of in global for as like IGF will also happen and I don't think I need anyone to point out what's need to be done inPakistan. At least we don't try to strangle the opportunity that the net gives our nation's people despite we do have harsh regulations and there is some deregulation needed.

It's interesting to in our local environment that local companies listen to the citizen and we are the only country in the region that gives free Internet to every citizen with a landline phone. Usually its the Foreign companies that come in and try to dictate, not locals. We are aware....Sir!

Fouad Bajwa
sent using my iPad

     governance at lists.cpsr.org