[governance] IGF relevance?

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:33:24 EDT 2011

That is my feeling too. Everything seems to stop with EU and US
centric NN discussions and debates. The rest of the world can sit
quietly and wait while everything is okay on that side and the rules
are set for the rest to follow.

NN seems to be a no go area or no discuss issue for the developing
world and thats where the primary questions arises to how can
developing regions take on this debate because the neutrality of the
network is as important for them and their sustainability too.

The developed perspective usually is that what they say is what is
authority over any other discussion and I cannot buy that.

-- FoO

     governance at lists.cpsr.org