[governance] IGF relevance?

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:58:29 EDT 2011

I concur with Milton. I bought this book by mistake on my Kindle and it is a
waste of my money.  To me, it is a well-tried tactic of writing an opposite,
sensationalist view, and it is bound to sell books.  That's all.  For this
level of flawed arguments, I am actually quite amused by the level of
attention he got.