[governance] Please help!!! -> "Mapping IG" workshop

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Apr 13 07:06:32 EDT 2011

Dear all,
  the deadline for submitting workshop proposals is fast approaching
and I urgently need help with finding suitable panelists. (As part
of the workshop proposal, we're supposed to already provide a list
of panelists and their affiliations. Even if it may be acceptable
to have some spots still open or "to be confirmed", I'm not even
close to the point of having enough for what would in my mind be a
credible proposal.)

So, if you have a reasonably good personal network in some segment
of the IGF community, please drop me a quick email, provided that
you're willing to help out at least a little with advice and/or
contacts.

Greetings,
Norbert
     governance at lists.cpsr.org