[governance] Three IGC workshops (summary)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Apr 11 12:53:34 EDT 2011

Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am very happy to serve as remote moderator at one or more of the
> IGC workshops as needed, and as scheduling of WSs permits. My
> preference would be for WS 2 Mapping IG.

Thanks a lot for volunteering!

Is it ok with you if I put your name for "remote moderator" on the
workshop proposal for the "Mapping IG" workshop? (My understanding
is that we can sill change things around later if desired, but we
need to provide a concrete name in the workshop proposal in order
to provide assurance that someone will be there, and that there is
a reasonbale degree of geographical balance.) You'd need to provide
me with up-to-date information on your affiliations please.

Greetings,
Norbert
     governance at lists.cpsr.org