[governance] "Mapping Internet Governance" workshop (was Re: Proposed...)

Chad Lubelsky chad at apc.org
Sat Apr 9 08:51:04 EDT 2011

APC has also put together maps of the internet public policy space, decision-making entities and participating actors.

http://www.apc.org/en/pubs/books/mapping-internet-public-policy

Chad

On 2011-04-09, at 5:17 AM, McTim wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Miguel Alcaine <miguel.alcaine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Indeed Roland,
>>
>> I was in the same line of thinking as Norbert. We might start working on
>> this as soon as possible and take the workshop only as an important step in
>> the process to look for input from others and adjust accordingly.
>
> I think this is a great resource for this mapping:
>
> http://www.isoc.org/pubpolpillar/docs/internetmodel.pdf
>

> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim
>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

----

Chad Lubelsky - Global networking, policy and advocacy coordinator
Association for Progressive Communications
Montreal, Canada
chad at apc.org - +1 514 603 3382

---

APC 1990-2010 www.apc.org
Thank you for helping make APC what it is today!
¡Gracias por hacer de APC lo que es hoy!
Merci d'avoir contribué à faire d'APC ce qu'elle est aujourd'hui!