[governance] Washington DC GigaNet program

Ivar A. M. Hartmann ivarhartmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:18:02 EDT 2011

Forwarding as it might of interest!
Ivar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:41

The program for the GigaNet regional workshop in Washington is out!
Assistant Secretary for Commerce Lawrence Strickling will keynote our event
and we have an excellent program of both policy panels May 5 and academic
papers  May 6.

You can see the event website here:
http://www.amiando.com/GigaNET-DC-2011.html
If you are in the area and plan to attend, please pre-register so we know
how many people to expect. You can register on the site.
Please also spread word of the event through your networks.

Regards,

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org