[governance] Thanks to Ginger

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 16:35:49 EDT 2010

Ian, thank you for initiating this. In the short time that I have witnessed
the organisation and even watching Ginger handle the various tasks,
situations and scenario with diplomacy, tact, acumen and pizzaz she has
nothing short of "excellent"!

Ginger, you are AWESOME!

I know that the future coordinators will have excellent sounding boards as
Ginger always empowers. The world is a better place because we have people
like Ginger in it.

Loloma from Fiji,

Sala

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Deirdre Williams <williams.deirdre at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I would like to second that.
> I have seen first hand just how hard Ginger works.
> well done and thank you
> Deirdre
>

> On 30 September 2010 16:25, Ian Peter <ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:
>
>> Seeing its just a few days until a new co coordinator is announced, and at
>> that time we will all want to congratulate the new appointment -
>>
>> I would like us to congratulate and thank Ginger Paque for her excellent
>> work as a co coordinator for the last two years. As the person who was co
>> coordinator with her for the first of those two years - Jeremy shared this
>> role for the rest of her term - I am very aware of the dedication that
>> Ginger brought to this role, and the hard work she has done in keeping
>> things running smoothly.
>>
>> It's not easy or trivial being a co coordinator of this Caucus. It
>> requires
>> both hard work and skills, and Ginger brought both to the role in abundant
>> quantities. I invite others to say a few words, but certainly I know I
>> speak
>> for just about everyone here in thanking Ginger for a job really well
>> done,
>> and a great contribution in this role towards civil society's active
>> involvement in Internet Governance.
>>
>> Thanks Ginger - I know you are not leaving us or vacating the field, but
>> know that what you have done here over the last two years has been truly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Many Thanks,
>>

>> Ian Peter

> “The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
> Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979

Salanieta Tudrau Tamanikaiwaimaro
P.O.Box 17862
Suva
Fiji Islands