[governance] Criterion for charter voting

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Sep 29 16:11:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

I actually never personally worry about gaming,.  It is not something I really believe in.  I think there are rules and there are some people who attempt to use them in as creative a way as possible to gain an advantage for themselves.  That is just life, and it is something an organization has to be agile enough to deal with.

But, there are other people who really believe in gaming and think it is an evil to be guarded against. So I take their concern seriously.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org